Saturday, November 17, 2012

OMG!!! Holy Shizzballs!!!

Okay --  I have been super busy and super preoccupied with pre-holiday preps and such.  I need to blog some shizz out in a major way, but it's gonna have to wait a for a bit because I am running around with my ass on fire trying to get stuff done.

Um, like, I totally need to do the whole Liebster Blog that The Dandy Bandy was so sweet to nominate me for!!  Just know, Dandy --- I'm gonna do it soon and I appreciate it so much!!

But my real reason for this drive by blog??  NEW LOW!!!!!  I don't know WTF?!?? I was not expecting this when I jumped on the scale this morning.


167.6

SHUT. YOUR. FRENCH. TOAST!!!!  I am so excited I could just pee!!!!  Now Imma go do some Saturday Zumba!!!!!


Later Taters!!!



14 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! You have to feel fantastic. I would be over the moon. Don't celebrate with food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Happy for you.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thіs іѕ verу interеsting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
    Also see my website: simply click the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...its awesome...Congo Pongo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Τhis blog looks just like mу old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!
    Also see my website > Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hі thеre! Ѕomeone in my Facebook group shared this
    website with us so I camе to look іt over.
    Ι'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting thіs to my
    followers! Outѕtanding blog and brilliant desіgn.


    Аlso viѕіt my weblοg :: v2 cigs review
    My site :: v2 Cigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great info. Lucky me Ι гаn аcгοss your sіtе
    by chаnce (stumblеupοn). I havе saved it for
    lateг!

    Here is my page - Web Site

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like forever since you've blogged- hope all is well with you. Don't forget about us in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are you? Have you taken a break from blogging? I miss your posts. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey AJ. You just popped in my head so I found your blog to check in on you. I pray all is well with you and yours.

    D.

    ReplyDelete