The CrazyFirst off, just FYI, I am not preggo just shitballs crazy. I am frustrated, disappointed, impatient, and stepping back from the baby thing. I have GOT to find a way to let go of all this lingering anger, bitterness, and rage simmering in me. By no means are we trying to prevent pregnancy - but I am stepping away from the fertility tracker, basal temp thermometer, ovulation pee strips, fancy lubes, and spooge cups (yes, I just said spooge!!! *snicker*). It really is getting to be too much.
The TightIn other news, I am too tight. The .25ccs I got in March are too much. I gave it time to settle but it hasn't. Of course, I thought early on that I just needed to get reacquainted with the bandster rules, but I am realizing that bandster rules or no bandster rules -- I am too effin' tight. There are a couple of reasons I am convinced of this.
- I have PB'd at least once a week since my fill. (not cool)
- I can only manage liquids before lunch.
- Any amount of legit solid food makes me uncomfortable.
- I have gotten stuck on soups, meaning I ate soup and got stuck as well as it's almost all I can eat comfortably.
- I haven't lost any significant weight.
- I haven't lost weight because I am favoring sliders/liquids because trying to eat solids is a hassle.
- I would punch someone in the face for a grilled chicken breast right now.
- The deep down churny heartburn feeling hasn't gone away (that kinda freaks me out).
Sooooo, I have an appt for an unfill on Friday. I am going back to my last fill level 7.75ccs which was apparently my green zone (let's hope it still is!!). The slider diet is taking it's toll on me -- I zero energy. Zero energy = zero will to exercise.
Once I do get my unfill and my post-unfill diet days are over I am gonna eat meat every meal for a week --nothing but meat!!!