Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Shout to Our Texas Ladies

Just a note to say I hope all of our Texas ladies are doing alright after yesterday's storms.

I have family living North of Dallas and I am blessed and grateful they are doing fine.

In 2003, The Hubs and I weathered out an F4 tornado here in TN. It still ranks as one of the scariest moments of my life.

So shouts to Andrea, Ronnie, Dawnya, Angela, Beth Ann -- you ladies safe and sound???? (Those are the gals I can remember are from Tx off the top of my head so I don't mean to leave anyone out -- let us know you are okay !!)

4 comments:

  1. A.J. I have spoken with all the ladies in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area who I have a number for. They were fine. The only one I didn't have contact with is Brenda from Bandster Mommy/Momma. I don't have her info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all okay, I believe. I texted Brenda, Angela, Debi and Beth Ann are fine. Lee Ann just moved here, I better check on her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking on us! We're all good here! Scary stuff! So thankful that there were no lives lost in these crazy storms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thanks for checking on us! I was just saying how loved I felt during this with all of the BOOBs all over the world making sure we were okay. What a difference BlogWorld has made in my life!! <3

    ReplyDelete