Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogging Fire Fueled By Boredom

You know you have been gone from the blogging world for a bit when you get a text from a fellow blogger asking if everything is okay. [puffy hearts to RockBand Barbie for checking up on me] I HAVE been gone for a teensy bit. Rest assured it's not because of some colossal weight/band related fail on my part. I am maintaining quite well, PTL. I am just really not focused on losing weight right now. I am busy frying bigger fish ( actually, chicken cutlets to be precise but that is a whole post of its own). I have been reading, commenting sporadically (not nearly as much as I should), and thinking constantly of topics I want to blog about. I have just been distracted for the past couple weeks. Well, that ends today because you guys are very likely to get firebombed with blog posts from me for, at least, the duration of the weekend. I am suffering though attending the 3 day long TN Annual Dental Hygienist conference in an effort to get all my continuing ed credits that are due at the end of the year. So this means I will be sitting in a hotel meeting room for the next 3days listening to people jabbering about dental stuff that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever. You tell me, could there be a better chance to get caught up on all things blogtacular???? I didn't think so either!! Anywayse, stay tuned because, hopefully, I am just getting warmed up (that is if they have free wifi in the conference rooms) :D

1 comment: