Monday, March 12, 2012

Make A List Monday

Robyn has given us our Make a List Monday mission this week!!! It is to list our 10 favorite current TV shows.  So here goes!!

(I am listing them in order of what day they air on TV because that is the easiest way for me to remember -- not in order of preference.) 

1) Castle

2) Mike & Molly 

3) New Girl

4) Justified

5) Happy Endings

6) The Big Bang Theory

7) Bones

8) The Walking Dead

9) Californication

10) The Good Wife  

This soooo doesn't even cover all my TV faves. 'Cuz Mama loves her some TV especially TV on my schedule.  The invention of DVR changed my life --  like, if I had to choose between a cure for the common cold or my DVR ??  I'd pick the DVR hands down everyday.  



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Happy Endings... my guy and I are the only people I know who watch it. You rock! Actually, I like almost all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did we ever cope without the DVR????
    I like Happy Endings a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Happy Endings as well! That show always cracks me up. Like the episode where Penny gets robbed and the dude calls her old. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so addicted to my DVR that I am constantly having to delete something I haven't watched yet so I can make room for something else...and I hate it that I can only record two things at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Bang and Walking Dead totally make my list! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete