Here it is in bullet points:
* I have a fill appt. on Friday. They are making me see the Nutritionist also which means that the only appt I could get was at the same time as Zumba guru Maggie's Friday class. So not only do have sit and let the Nutritionist talk to me like I am a 3 yr old for no reason, but I don't get to melt my face off with the best Zumba ever.
*I really don't like their Nutritionist bc she talks down to me every time I see her. I just wanna say - "Um, yeah, I am 2 yrs post op and -95lbs -- I think I have figured out the difference between a protein, carb, and fat."
* I have been in a hormone fueled blame/shame spiral of epic proportions. I haven't wallowed in this much self-hate and loathing since before my band.
* Just how epic has your spiral been? Laying in my bed, in the dark, eating ice cream stuffed with cookies while drifting between crying and sleeping -- My awesomeness doesn't quit!!! HA!!
* I am overwhelmed with profound feelings of isolation and loneliness.
* Now that I just admitted to being the conductor on The Crazy Train --- who wants to be my roomie for BOOBs?? Anyone, anyone??
* ^^^ That is about the scariest thing I have done in a while.
* I have no shoes. I purged a lot of shoes before I moved and now I have, like, 3 pair of shoes. On most days this isn't a problem bc I wear my runners most of the time but I can no longer deny my lack of footwear. I am going shoe shopping -- it will either make me feel better or I will cry my way through that too.
* I really just wanna do this: