Monday, February 6, 2012

Make A List Monday

Make a list Monday ~ brought to you by Robyn!

This will be the first Make A List Monday edition.  I will put a category out there and your job is to copy and paste the question to your blog and make a list of up to 10 things that match the category. 

The category for Make A List Monday is: Places you would like to visit in the world again or for the first time.  It can be a Country, State, City, Park, place of interest, amusement park, or whatever you are interested in visiting.
Here is my list:

1) Northern Italy --  I spent 4 weeks there in High School and it was awesome.  

2) England -- I am a total anglo-phile and The Hubs wants to attend an Aston Villa match in person.  

3) Las Vegas -- That is where we had our honeymoon and The Hubs is a hardcore poker player who would love to take a shot playing in Vegas.  

4) Texas -- I just like Texas.  

5) New Orleans -- I spent 24 hrs there less than a month before Hurricane Katrina bitchin' about how hot it was and how we would come back in cool weather --- little did we know?? Oh, and I want to eat my weight in raw oysters.  

6) Pacific Northwest -- have you had their wine??  'Nuff said. 

7) Chicago ---  I may get to cross this one off my list in September.  

8) Kings Island Theme Park -- Cincinnati, OH.  I FREAKIN' love theme parks.  A particular low point in my pre-band life was being kicked off of an amusement park ride while on a girls weekend with 5 of my normal sized girlfriends.  It was humiliating and embarrassing and awful.  I can't wait to go back to a park with the knowledge that 
I won't have any issues with fitting on the rides.   

9) Disney World -- I haven't been since I was 12.  Good to know I can schlep around that place for days without feeling like I am gonna die.  

10) The-no-place-in-particular-getting-there-is-half-the-fun-roadtrip:  The Hubs and I have talked many times of renting a convertible, pointing it in a random direction, and just driving. The only rules being that we can't get on the freeway and we half to stop at any/all quirky goofy attractions along the way --- World's Largest Rubber Band Ball here I come!!!!!   


** I have no idea WTF with this white background.  UGH! 






4 comments:

  1. We talk about doing that road trip too. I just wonder if I could allow myself to just go with no real direction. If I could, it would be liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I love Chicago and was suppose to go in October but my surgery got scheduled super quickly so I couldn't go. I am goin to try to go back to Vegas in May-I love the people watching there! I have always wanted to go to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the road trip idea. I'll have to run that idea past Hubby and see if we can make that happen. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini BOOBs visits are required if ever in Texas. And yay for Chicago!! I hope you can make it. :)

    ReplyDelete