Friday, January 27, 2012

Touched By BOOBs

I have been truly touched by the BOOBs.  Sorry, that's not nearly as naughty as the title suggests. *wink*

Seriously, though --- I cannot tell y'all how much I appreciate the outpouring of love and support that came to me from my last post.

I also cannot tell you how much it helped me to be able to share my issue with you guys.  The fact that I didn't have to shove my pain and feeling into the trash compactor in my soul will help me heal my heart and ,ultimately, my body, since so often it takes fuel (food) to push our feelings down.

Your willingness to cooperate with my need to share while maintaining my privacy just makes me that much more grateful.

I am feeling better and working hard to get back to my normal.

Again, I can't thank you guys enough.

5 comments:

  1. Big hugs, you will get there. We will make sure you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're never alone babe. Hope to see you in person at BOOBs so I can hug you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you love and strength!!!!! xox - We are strong women and never alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww girlie I puffy heart you!!! lol You're a strong strong woman and I know you will bounce back from this in fighting form! hugs!

    ReplyDelete