Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Kinda Weird and Unusual Post

Okay, it's not so much the post itself that is weird and unusual as it is the way I am choosing to handle the post that's kinda weird and unusual.  The post itself was just a little hard and painful to write but I really needed to do it.  I really needed to get it off my chest.  I felt like this little BOOBs community that we have here would be the best place to do so.  In my short time that I have been participating I have been truly amazed at the support, kindness, and cheerleading that is exhibited by you guys.  This community does a great job of maintaining positivity and respect which can be a rare thing on the 'ol Interwebs.

So here is where it gets a little out of the ordinary.  I have written a post that I want to share with all you BOOBs ladies, however, I don't want to share it publicly in the space of my blog.  I have mentioned in the past that, while I am not particularly open or vocal in my real life about having this blog, I haven't gone to huge lengths to ensure that it is 100% totally, completely anonymous. While I have never been confronted by anyone in my real life about my blog, I do know of a handful of avenues in which people from my real life could stumble upon this space.  There is smallest chance that they have already found it and lurk about from time to time.

The topic of my post is deeply personal and not something I am ready to share in my day to day life.  If I were some kind computer genius whiz kid I am sure I could do some extra fancy encryption maneuver to share the post with you while maintaining my real life privacy-- but, alas, I am definitely not a computer genius so I have decided to do the best thing I know how.

I will email the post directly to any of you who are interested in reading it.  If you will just leave a comment letting me know you are interested in reading it -- I will reply to you with the post via email.  I welcome your feedback, advice, words of wisdom, etc since I know that this is something many of you may have experienced it also.  The only request I have is that no one references the subject matter in my blog comments.

I know this so unusual and that I am asking for a fair amount of extra effort and 'rules' on this. But hopefully, once you read my post you will understand.   Thanks again in advance.

BTW, fair warning, it's kind of a long post so you might wanna go pee and get a snack before you start reading.

21 comments:

  1. I'd love to read it, Miss A.J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send it to me, I'd love to help if I can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ, I woudl love to read it and give advice if I can

    RobynSchreffler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send it may way...don't know how much my advice would be worth, but I'm willing to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing weird about it. Sometimes you have to make sure the outside world does not read everything, especially if there are lurkers. If you want to share with me, I am pretty good at 3rd party advice and perspective. Lechillura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to read it. sarah (dot) m (dot) gamble (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Miss Thang...send it on over and I'll see if I can help...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read it, I look forward to all of your posts. So, if you want, please do send it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send it to me, please. I want to know what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  10. send it my way lovely - fatfishskinnysea@gmail.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are HERE for you sister!!! "real life" people are just assholes. bottom line. same thing i just posted on rachel's blog. LOL Sorry you are having a rough time with something. I may not be able to help but I will sure try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll help if I can. Send it my way

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to read and help too! vsaun@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I'm selfish...I usually get so much from others post, so please pass along. :)

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can e-mail it to me. I will definately read and comment to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey AJ. I pray that everything is okay. If you still need feedback I will read your post.

    Let me know if you need anything or would like to talk. I'm just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to read it! Hope you're doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a little late and you've already got a lot of support but if you still need one more to lend a huge, I'm clickable.

    ReplyDelete