Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holla At Ya' Fitness Pal

Yup!!  That's right, I did it.  I finally signed up on My Fitness Pal.  Through out my whole lapband journey I have been very resistant to food tracking.  While I know it is absolutely essential to many of you guys' success --- for me, it only serves to feed my OCD food crazy and take me to a negative place.

For now, I am doing it as an experiment of sorts -- no pressure.  I know that many of you guys are on My Fitness Pal and I also understand that you can "friend" people on it ---  if you are on MFP --- then holla' back at me.  You can search me by my email or by my username: petmyport

6 comments:

  1. Logging for me sends me to a bad place with obsession, lying to myself, hiding food and making weird rules about eating. I keep joining these sites and then have to make myself stop. They are such an awesome tool, I am super jealous of everyone who can use them! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on there... its helped a lot, I never logged before but its actually making me pay attention to things. Doesn't hurt to try. My name is ablake80.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has completely made me aware of just how much I was eating before. I love using it. I tend to conveniently forget what I have eaten if its not right there in black and white for me to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend me! ronnie_marie :) I would, but I'm on my phone and I dunno how. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can friend me on there...vickyd205

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lifeisjustbeginning2011 :) Yeah, a mouthful!

    ReplyDelete