It's time for 10 Things Thursday!! Thanks to Laura.
1. My nose is running non-stop. And not the kind of running that burns calories. One nostril is stopped up and I am sneezing every five minutes. I didn't workout today because I seriously thought I would pass out from lack of O2. I haven't been sick in a very long time. I find it suspect that I got sick after a couple months of not working out and hitting the junk food.
2. Its winter time and I am a total soup slut ( not to mention that soup is band cooperative). I made Shrimp and Corn Chowder this afternoon and it is rocking my face off. Like, I wish I could post a sample of it here because it would rock your face off too!!
3. Tonight is a new episode of Grey's Anatomy. I really don't like the show as much as I used to, but I am soooo ready for new TV I can hardly wait.
4. My New Year's cleaning/ organization projects are coming along nicely. I am organizing all my recipes so that they are on my computer/iPad. I want to get rid of all the paper that I never go through because it's too much of a pain. The Hubs is currently rehabbing my cast iron skillets. I still need to reorganize the garage but it has been too cold to go out there.
5. Another one of our "projects" for the new year is possibly getting busy (Ha!) having a kid. So here is my question--- how many of you have been preggo after your band? I have found very little info on Lapband and pregnancy. I really wanna be prepared for how the band may affect a pregnancy? Did you guys get varying input from your OBGYN and your WLS doc?
6. That being said-- I am really gonna try to not let this blog turn into a baby/fertility blog(not that there is anything wrong with them) but I figure you guys tuned in to talk about LapBand stuff not my lady mucus and whatnot.
7. My family is driving me nuts and, like Forrest Gump, that's all I'm gonna say about that.
8. I am soooo tired. This runny nose/cold is wearing me out. I have been blowing my nose so much that my nose is chapped. I have even been using the lotiony tissues. :(
9. Whenever I have a cold I always want a milkshake. Usually, it's legit bc I have a sore throat --- however, I don't have a sore throat, yet. I just want a milkshake cause I don't feel good, dammit.
10. Lastly, big ups and shout out to Andrea for reaching Onederland!!!!