Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The World's Prettiest Barf Bag

We had to travel back to the city we just moved from to tie up some loose ends. We decided to grab lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant because there is no Thai food within a 100 miles of the new hometown. I knew better than to get the Pad See Ew but it is my favorite and I haven't ordered it in ages because the rice noodles and I don't get along so much these days. I usually get the Tom Yum soup because it's broth based so it's easy on the calories but contains just enough solid bits to fill me up. I should have gotten the soup. Rice noodles still hate me. I thought I had learned but sometimes you gotta get punched in the nose to be reminded. Fortunately, I had this gift bag full of gift tissue handy in the car because I got about 5.8 secs notice that the rice noodles would be leaving the building.

8 comments:

  1. Oh yuck. I have never had an in transit episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!
    I carry a ziplock with tissues in the car for such times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Manda's comment. I second that.

    I haven't tried any Asian food since being banded, I'm not sure why! Note: avoid rice noodles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty barf bag, haha! That's my signature pattern, LOL! Sucks about the food not staying down though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Thai and haven't had any probs but I chew each bite to death and have about 10 pieces of rice every couple of bites. Well, at least your pb was done in a pretty bag :)

    ReplyDelete