Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!

To MandaPanda (btdubs, one of my oldest and dearest friends is named Amanda and my pet name for her as been ManderPander--- the adding -er thing is a total Hillbilly Southern thing)    for her super kind shout out this morning!!!

It was SUCH an awesome surprise to log on and find a shout out, new followers, and TONS of traffic action on my blog.  It really means so much.  When you are starting out reading other folk's blog and it seems like they have a gozillion followers and they have all that cute "flair" (which I don't even know how to go about doing---  let's not talk about how long it took to get pictures on here) it can be a little intimidating.  Then there is the fact that when you first get started you feel like you are talking to yourself (which, I totally do so no judgement, really!).  So knowing that a handful of you awesome folk may have actually read some of my stuff is just so validating.

Here is a little mid week randomosity

This is my furbaby, Everett.  He is 10 years old, spoiled, and like is Mama, has way too many opinions on everything.
This face is what we like to call "Confignant"
it's when he gives us confused and indignant
at the same time. This usually happens after baths.  
He likes to smell his tongue..... a lot. 

Much like his Mama, Everett has no shame.


We can't get him to stop smoking cigars.
(j/k it's just a chew stick) 
So, come to find out, Basset Hounds don't
like wearing socks.  

P.S. There will be times when I find it necessary to discuss poop and/or other bathroom issues.  I do, however, promise to keep it as un-grody as possible AND always give fair warning so you can avoid it if you choose.

13 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Manda Panda sent me! Great blog - I am sooo anxious to follow your journey!!

    http://therestofmylifelisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog :) love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everett is so adorable. Ummm...yup...the "P" words are not allowed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower - Manda sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I talk about poop all the time! So you can at least count on me to not be grossed out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with Everett! Potty humor rules! Happy I found your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!! So funny! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Just found your blog. Welcome. Keep the puppy pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. I love the pics on Everett... Thanks for coming to my page and I probably will hit you up with loads of questions.

    ReplyDelete