Monday, October 10, 2011

My A-Z's

This weekend was crazy. I am so zapped  I skipped some Zumba classes last week and I really didn't anticipate how much it was gonna derail me-- this morning's class was all kinds of rough.  We will be moving in a month and I spent the whole weekend getting that process ramped up.   I am very determined to stay on track with my Band during this move. This time last year we moved and I got highly distracted.  Fortunately I didn't gain, but my losses were negligible and it took a toll on my head.  It took me almost six months to get back on track and I refuse to have to fight that fight again.  

I have been reading and catching up on many of your blogs and they have been provoking my thoughts.  I am working on some longer, more soul searchy posts but right now all I have is my A-Z's. I have been awake since 4:00am and I can barely hold my eyes open gonna try to catch some Zzzzz's  with high hopes of hitting my evening Zumba class.


A-Z about me!

Courtesy of Speck, Fat Fish in a Skinny See

A. Age: 32 
B. Bed size - King- it used to because we were both so large we needed all the space we could get, but now I realize I just want my space.  
C. Chore you dislike - It takes all my willpower to unload the dishwasher.
D. Dogs - Everett, he is the last of my pack of 4 Basset Hounds.  He has more personality than some people.  
E. Essential start to your day -  Coffee and a shower. 

F. Favorite color - GREEN!!!!  
G. Gold or silver - I lean toward silver but I am suddenly warming up to gold. 


H. Height - 5' 3 


I. Instruments you play(ed) -  I played the Trumpet all through High School
J. Job title - Stay-at-home-Non Mom 
K. Kids - Not yet, currently warming to the idea ( it is part of my Lap Band journey--more info to come) 
L. Live - Middle Tennessee soon to be West Tennessee, but always ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!!!  
M. Mom's name - Deb
N. Nicknames - AJ is one of my nicknames 
O. Overnight hospital stays - Never been overnight, the Band was a in at 6a out by 6p kinda thing
P. Pet peeves (aka things I hate) - When people just don't think about how their behavior effects others- when they act like they are the only people on the planet.   Oh, and when people randomly start singing in public places.  

Q.Quote from a movie -  Eight hundred leaf-tables and no chairs? You can't sell leaf-tables and no chairs. Chairs, you got a dinette set. No chairs, you got dick! -Raising Arizona 


R. Righty or Lefty - Righty tighty. 



S. Siblings - None.  



T. Time you wake up - Between 6-7am during the week.  7-8am on the weekends.  



U. Underwear -I have recently discovered Thongs.  My attraction to them is more functional than aesthetic.  I have underpants in all cuts, fabrics, and colors.  I am firm believer in situationally appropriate underpants.  No one one style of panties can cover all your fashion needs.  

V. Vegetables you don't like -  Lettuce, I hate it with fire of a 1000 Suns
W. What makes you run late - Deviating from my standard make up routine.  
X. X-rays you've had - Dental, and Fluoro once for a fill. 
Y. Yummy food you make - Lots of it---I am a Southern cook and I take my cooking very seriously. 
Z. Zoo animal favorites- Anything fuzzy with a penchant for ripping my face off---that just makes me want to snuggle it that much more.  

4 comments:

  1. I seriously NEED to meet you! Many of your answers came out of my own heat (especially the coffee & shower part).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so we are planning a southern gals meet up at some point Lynda says! Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word!!! Sounds cool to me. You guys need to check in with Rockband Barbie. She is a TN gal too and it getting banded sometime next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockytop you'll always be homesweet home to me....good ole rockytop,
    rockytop Tennessee! Thanks, now I have that stuck in my brain :-) And I completely agree...southern cooks mean business :-)

    ReplyDelete