Friday, October 14, 2011

BYOC- 10/14/2011

1. What’s your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?
I love the sweet snore of a sleeping hound dog.


I loathe the sound of a whining human.  

2. If you were a character in the movie Grease – who would you be?

I would be 60% Frenchie and 40% Rizzo.  My Rizzo tendencies are mainly because of my sense of humor and  overuse of bad language.


3. What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?

Joyce, yes, up until about a month ago we were next door neighbors.  
4. Who is your current celebrity crush?

Timothy Olyphant in "Justified" is kinda rockin' my world these days.  

5. Repeat question: How was your week in real life and in blog land?






In real life I am doing pretty good.  None of my moving related projects are going as planned but I am staying on track with Zumba and doing pretty well with eating.  ( We are eating some unusual foods lately in an effort to empty out the fridge and freezer before the actual move date)


In blog land I am enjoying keeping up with everyone but I feel like I am doing a piss poor job of producing adequate posts.   I am working on a couple of larger posts so hopefully they will be worth the wait.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard a hound dog snore, but it's pretty damn cute. :)

    ReplyDelete